UFO War: Chinese and US Navy off San Francisco
From Veteran’s Today…
Chinese Naval forces off California said to be on Joint UFO Suppression Mission
Joint Fleets Fend Off UFO Threat
This last week, reports of Chinese naval vessels off the US coast, Northern Californian in particular, have been reported but denied.
Now an Asian intelligence agency reports that a combined fleet operation between the US and China has been going on, a full combat operation against what we are told is a “highly unfriendly extra-terrestrial threat.”
Kerry Cassidy was an early source on this and should be credited. Here initial suspicions were inaccurate but her information has been confirmed.
The verifications of the fleet operations have been many, there have been no confirmations from the US side though the ships have been seen by every vessel that makes it offshore. The true nature of both the threat and the extent of the multinational military force used is beyond any imaginable classification level.
- Extraterrestrial craft are operating from underwater bases.
- Advanced US sub-orbital weapons platforms represented as “tested” have actually been deployed from Vandenburg Air Force Base. These are armed with energy weapons.
- UFO tracking has been moved from conventional to nano-technology with microscopic sensors being used to detect behaviors such as dimensional rifts and distortions in time, things only discussed in TV shows like Fringe and X Files. (all Fox oddly enough)
The actual classified memo on very short distribution mentions only the following:
- Opposition is extraterrestrial and extremely aggressive and unfriendly
- The threat represents a “clear and present danger” and is isolated to the Pacific Basin
- China is forced to carry US responsibility because our own naval capability is sitting in the Persian Gulf when America is under a very real threat.
- Attempts to seek confirmations or to directly verify these operations will lead to fatal consequences.
I’m not too sure about the truthfulness of Gordon and Kerry’s sources on this one. I believe there may be craft on the coast, but I’m not too sure about the war with them part. Use your discernment on this one, for of course, there have been lots of warnings about the fake alien invasion right?
It’s interesting news either way and worth keeping an eye on for sure. When Kerry says that it could be disclosure, I’d like to believe that that is truly what it is here. I take the outlook that if extraterrestrials wanted to take us out, it would happen very fast and would have been done already, so I don’t truly believe that we are under attack. If shots fire at civilians, well, that’s a different story.
Keep a close eye on this story…
Spartan of Truth